Sunday, September 9, 2007

Nice Day

The winds have settled down today and are from the east so I am making easting quite well. I want to get to 148W before heading north again. I am constantly trying to keep everything working. Although most of the problems are minor or temporary they are bothersome. The Sat Phone is not connecting very well right now. I suppose its my location but who knows. It is supposed to work anywhere. My daily routine is fairly relaxed however late afternoon a lot happens at once so I get busy. Of course that
is just when the wind picks up and I have to reef. It is also when I send email and connect to the Seafarers Net. After that I can have a beer and watch the sunset. I have completed my first week of this trip. I should have about 2 weeks to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ron,

Sounds like you have had a pretty rough ride so far, hope you will find more favorable winds through your final two weeks.

Thanks for the post card from Bora Bora with B-day wishes!

Wishing you smooth sailing, good fishing, and a great home coming.

Take care,
Gary