Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bashing Along

I am bashing along in 25 kt wind and 10 foot seas. This is not relaxing or fun. I am sailing nearly closehauled to maintain my track. The wind is solid NE and the current is setting me west so I am pointing higher than I planned. At least I got enough easting, just barely. I hope to arrive Kaneohe sometime Sunday. Thewinds are going to be strong like this again tomorrow but Friday a slight easing then less on the weekend. I am doing okay but I sure wish I could have had better luck with the weather.
I don't mind 20 kts but 25-30 is too much. I am really ready to be there. I must be patient.

1 comment:

Dave Del Rosario said...

Ron, A wise man once said "with long suffering comes great joy" Look forward to seeing you this Sunday.

DAve
Kaneohe, Hi