Monday, September 3, 2007

Good Sailing Day

It was a very day for sailing with 12 knot winds and sunny skies. Now however the wind has shifted to the NE and picked up to 15 knots or so. I am forced to sail very closehauled which makes the motion uncomfortable. The wind should shift back to the East tomorrow. I sure hope so. I am sending position reports but people looking for them need to go to the Pacific Seafarers Net Homepage and find the appropriate link. The radio has been working great. That is a relief. So I am hanging in there doing
one day at a time.

1 comment:

Dave Del Rosario said...

Ron, Wow, I didn't know that you were going to single-hand the boat back. We have every confidence in you! We will pray for fair winds and good seas all the way home.

We just got back from spending the weekend at the Sandbar. Beautiful weather the it was pretty crowded as usual.

We will follow you blog all the way back.

Dave Del Rosario
Ka Peki Mei
Kaneohe Bay, Hi