Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tahaa

I spent several days along Tahaa's west coast. I anchored on a pretty motu that also has a luxury resort. It is actually composed of several small islands which I kayaked around. That was really nice. Where I was anchored there was alot of coral heads which made snorkling interesting but the anchoring a challenge. I did find a good spot free from coral heads that worked out well for me. From the anchorage the view of Bora Bora was great, especially at sunset. I came back to Raiatea to get my propane tank filled. After much frustration it was determined they cannot fill my tank because they don't have the type of hose connector required. I have another full tank that will have to last me till I get home. I will be heading for Bora Bora in a few days. After a couple weeks there I plan to head for home. The weather has been very good and is forcasted to stay nice for awhile. I'll get enjoy Bora Bora for the second time since I've been here.

No comments: