Monday, June 15, 2009

Hanging out at Hanalei

We are still enjoying good weather here. That is going to change on Wednesday to very strong wind. We will be fine here though as the anchorage is well protected from the trades and the holding is excellent. Today was water day. That is filling the water tanks from shore using 5 gallon jugs. It took me 4 trips in the dinghy to replace 80 gallons of water. I used the outboard on the dinghy to manage it. I don't usually use the motor as it is easy to row the the beach. I found a free wfii hotspot in town to get on line. The one I use from the boat is inconsistant but when it's working it;s great. We brought dinner over to Matt's boat for the gang. We made Chicken Cacciatori in the pressure cooker. It always comes out good. Judi has a few more days here then she has to go home. I'm sure her cats are ready to be let out of the house. So we are keeping busy and the days seem to fly by.

No comments: