Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hanalei 2009

I am back in Hanalei, Kauai for the the month of June. We had a pleasant sail over from Kaneohe in light winds that required some motoring, but it was nice. My crew was Ling, my famous crew from the Tahiti trip. She had to leave after a couple now Judi will be arriving tomorrow. The weather has been been really great so I have been able to walk/run the beach, 3 miles roundtrip. It is rated the best beach in the world this year. I have been also kayaking and sailing my dinghy which has been great. I'm glad I brought the gear this year. I have four other boats with me from Kaneohe so we get together often for sunset. Tomorrow is burrito night on Ariel in celebration of Judi's and Carol's arrival. My internet connection is iffy so I better move on and get this out brfore I lose it. I will try to update the blog often and with pictures.
Ron

No comments: