Monday, June 8, 2009

Aloha from Hanalei

Judi and I continue to enjoying being here on Hanalei Bay. The weather is still great except for some rain yesterday. I love our beach walk every morning and I an still running as well. We sailed the dingy some more with good result. It sails better than I expected. Tonight we are cooking for the group but having the party on Rattlesnake as my boat is small to entertain 7 for dinner. Bill will be sailing Rattlesnake back to Kaneohe on Wednesday with Shane flying back over to crew. He should have good weather for the windward passage. We are considering sailing to Haena for a couple days. There is good snorkling and beach combing there as well as spectacular scenery. It is a famous kite surfing beach so there is lots of wind but the winds are forecasted to be light. So we are really happy here and look forward to many more sunsets.

No comments: