Thursday, July 5, 2007

Moorea

We are now anchored at Opunohu Bay on Moorea. It is the classic perfect spot to anchor with a nice beach, coral reef and fantastic mountain views. We anchored in 10' of water which was a nice change. This is a place to relax. I plan to use my kayak and do some diving. The water is crystal clear. There is a large Sheraton resort which we can dinghy to for a nice dinner. We plan to sail back to Papeete on Sunday to pick up my sail that is being repaired. For now we can just relax.
Ron

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron,
Sounds like a pleasent change. Now, I can say "wish I was there with you" Enjoy it while you can.
Chris and Tai

Anonymous said...

Glad you have a chance to actually relax, and enjoy. We're all envious, of course! By the way, I've added a page for you on the MKYC webage with pix of your departure from MKM and your arrival in Papeete. http://www.mkyc.org/Hookohikopage.html

Best wishes and Aloha, Sue Roach